“Congratulations on your decision to Marry”
Townsville and the Surrounding Areas have some Fantastic and Ideal Locations and I am more than happy to perform your ceremony at the following locations:
- Townsville Wonderful Parks, Queens Gardens, Anzac Park, The Palmetum, Dan Gleeson Memorial Gardens, Anderson Park
- The Strand
- Magnetic Island - Picnic Bay, Horseshoe Bay, Nelly Bay and Cockle Bay
- Pallarenda - Number of different Beach Spots along the Pallarenda foreshore
- Townsville’s Surrounding Beaches
- Paluma Range
- Or the wonderful Townsville Wedding Venues – Jupiter’s Casino, Mercure Inn, The Brewery, Seagulls Resort, Rydges Southbank, Picnic Bay Surf Life Saving Club – The Strand, Jam Corner, Just to name a Few.
My clients are welcome to have as many consultations with me as they feel necessary, to ensure they are happy with the Wedding Ceremony they have chosen. To this end, I also offer couples the opportunity of a full rehearsal approximately one week prior to their wedding date if required. Successful marriages are not made easily. They need patience, understanding, a lot of love and above all, a sense of humour! You are promised no fairy tale that is characterized by happy endings. But what you are promised is the opportunity to work together in developing your own future, creating a story that is uniquely yours. My style is one of creating a relaxed atmosphere, so that you will gain the most fun and enjoyment possible on your Wedding Day. Your marriage ceremony is something that you will remember for a lifetime, so my goal is to capture the essence and meaning of your day and of what is important to you. I would be thrilled to be part of your Wedding Day and so together with your ideas and guidance; I will be able to create a distinctive and wonderful ceremony that is uniquely yours.